Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least hockey season starts in like a month :lol::doh:
I don’t follow the Stars reg season but def watch the playoffs! I ain’t paying for Fox sports southwest tho so don’t get option to see reg season games!

Last time i did acid i watched the doors and wigged the fuck out! I ignored my dealer and ate a 10 strip of some mega potent shit and had a bad trip! I ate that shit when i left his house thinking i could make the 20 minute drive and get a blunt rolled up about time it kicked in…..NOPE! Shit was so strong I wasn’t even home yet and was winding up halfway into the intersection at a red light cuz i had totally lost depth perception already!

Same night i saw a dude at 3am in middle of a thunderstorm riding a girls pink barbie power wheels jeep down the street….and he was def not a hallucination! :haha::crying:

tumblr_nhdnk0mQrj1qdlh1io1_250.gif

giphy (12).gif

:pass:

I don’t follow the Stars reg season but def watch the playoffs! I ain’t paying for Fox sports southwest tho so don’t get option to see reg season games!
Bro get a VPN for 5 bucks a month and I can link you to a site that plays all sports, all games.. very simple. They even have the PPV fights and stuff when they are on. I don't follow any sports or any teams but my fam and friends do so I end up watching games either way. If you want a VPN look into Mullvad. 5 bucks a month and no account required. I've been using it for a couple years now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back