Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
They blend into their natural habitat! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:
Not out here man they dress crazy! Even my wife yells out at them sometimes "dayyyuuum" cause they are walking around with almost nothing on. Look up videos about Figueroa on YouTube, I won't link them cause I don't wanna get banned but it's very normal out here. Lots of street walkers at anytime of the day. I know pinky knows what I'm talking about I imagine Chicago being about the same. Big city issues.

Thats a relief, I dont want some 200 pounder in spandex and a fake fur coat.
Gotta watch out for them online ads then! They make too many apps for doing “body modification” so that perfect 10 may indeed be a 200lb wildebeest! ;) :yoinks::crying:

1694397433471.gif

I just figure with the delicious goodies in the fridge anything I press is gonna be better than theirs not to mention 100% pure and clean.

Exactly. From what I have learned on here, it is one of the best reasons to DIY GYO. I feel very lucky to have had to make the choice to grow instead of buying. Feels much better to know I only give my patient the cleanest and unadulterated meds I can. Plus, if there's rot - I see it and bin it!

Not out here man they dress crazy! Even my wife yells out at them sometimes "dayyyuuum" cause they are walking around with almost nothing on. Look up videos about Figueroa on YouTube, I won't link them cause I don't wanna get banned but it's very normal out here. Lots of street walkers at anytime of the day. I know pinky knows what I'm talking about I imagine Chicago being about the same. Big city issues.
Small towns = less competition so they don’t get all fancied up! :shrug::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back