Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shrug:That is the good kind of mold you want right? I know I've heard about bags being contaminated and the wrong mold growing but I have no clue what is good or bad :shrug::goodluck::pop:
Usually needs to go green or black for mycelium to become “bad” mold that u don’t want! Assume it’s the same in mushrooming! :shrug::thumbsup:

:shrug:That is the good kind of mold you want right? I know I've heard about bags being contaminated and the wrong mold growing but I have no clue what is good or bad :shrug::goodluck::pop:
I don't really have any idea but I'm pretty sure it is :shrug: Kinda doing it totally blind. But the bag company said to let them sit for a week or 2 before using to make sure they were sterile. I gave them 2+ weeks and they looked the same as when I got them so I'm assuming they're good. This is 9 days from my start

I don't really have any idea but I'm pretty sure it is :shrug: Kinda doing it totally blind. But the bag company said to let them sit for a week or 2 before using to make sure they were sterile. I gave them 2+ weeks and they looked the same as when I got them so I'm assuming they're good. This is 9 days from my start
Dallas D doing work! :eyebrows::pighug:

1694394135304.gif

Usually needs to go green or black for mycelium to become “bad” mold that u don’t want! Assume it’s the same in mushrooming! :shrug::thumbsup:
I think the concern is more about something else contaminating it and taking over. But as long as it's 1 color and consistent, then I think it's hopefully what I intended. Gonna find out pretty soon

I think the concern is more about something else contaminating it and taking over. But as long as it's 1 color and consistent, then I think it's hopefully what I intended. Gonna find out pretty soon
If it looks like white fluffy spider webs u are good to go! It will turn black if it gets a fungal infection….kinda like some crusty ass toenails would! :yoinks::crying:

Last time I tripped, I watched this. It's better if you mute the video and play some music.

Last time i did acid i watched the doors and wigged the fuck out! I ignored my dealer and ate a 10 strip of some mega potent shit and had a bad trip! I ate that shit when i left his house thinking i could make the 20 minute drive and get a blunt rolled up about time it kicked in…..NOPE! Shit was so strong I wasn’t even home yet and was winding up halfway into the intersection at a red light cuz i had totally lost depth perception already!

Same night i saw a dude at 3am in middle of a thunderstorm riding a girls pink barbie power wheels jeep down the street….and he was def not a hallucination! :haha::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back