Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way ahead of you... I didn't really let em break down like usual... No time, baby needs his baba
IMG_20230825_234151_358.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you happy Sunday Live Stoners!

So I decided to replace the curbing on the street mow strip. I broke the old ones out and hauled them off, The tree had lifted them to the point they were a hazard to pedestrians. When I poured them 8 or 10 years ago my theory was to make them very stout 8"x8" x 7' and the tree could not break them easily. Well that worked, the tree just lifted the whole piece :rofl: They were hard to break up and very heavy to haul off. So this time I will try making them easy for the tree to break 4"x6"x7' with a contraction line in the middle so the roots can lift and break them there instead of lifting the whole piece. Maybe the ends near the sidewalk and curb will remain level longer? Good grief the roots are so tough, it got to hot to swing the axe and dig. More tomorrow!

You should have popped over.....I have Tons of belly pork I want to get rid of.......:paleo:...Ive told hubby next time he sees a piece of pork he fancies.......ask the butcher to cut it staright in half......and only bring half back......:nono:

His eyes are bigger than his belly......I don't mind a couple of dinners and some sanis out of a piece...but I don't want 5 days worth.....:pass:.
I love the crunch of the fried salmon bones. The little cans and pouches of salmon don't have any. So in order to get them I have to open a big can of salmon. It is more than one person should eat at one setting but I did. OOOoooofff.

Could you just cut the pork in half and freeze part?

Been researching a lot and I bought the first of a few different models that I’d like to try
View attachment 1630820

My press can’t get here soon enough!
Go here for a MOD that will make your nails last much longer.

thanks @Mossy
i use a video editor on the phone,

It s hard to get pics due to the entrace being too low down so have to do vids during flower, and i add music cos the fans make it sound like roadworks going on above lol

only takes a few minutes and i enjoy making them now, so why not
is there a way for me to see all my vids in one place or do i have to serch for them.
@NORBY that is why I was asking if you had a thread to keep these in one place? Then watch that thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back