Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately being a cop doesn’t pay well so they don’t exactly attract the best recruits a lot of the time! :shrug:

I’ve been arrested enough i am not exactly a fan of the cops but even I know if u want good candidates u gotta pay them appropriately! Cops and teachers really get screwed for kinda work they do!
Teachers do pretty dam well in my state, what other job do u retire and get your best year's pay for the rest of your life.
The public sector has benefits that the private sector lost 30 years ago, somethings got to give. Its not sustainable.

Its 420 yall
image.jpg

Well LAPD has also lowered their requirements for joining the force so there is that on top of the shithole they are required to police. Not to mention the use of force here in LA has been criticized for a very long time, even though most incidents are justified, the radicals in the street don't care about law and order..
The biggest problem that I see is that they do not teach these people The Law. How the hell are you going to enforce what you don't freaking know???

A lot of it's really really simple stuff too! I learned back in frigging elementary school! Doing stuff that case law has already said many many times you ain't supposed to do damn it! And it is not isolated, this is pretty damn widespread.
I've had the same conversation with my Marine buddy that is now a Texas Highway Patrolman. It's pretty bad when he tells you the exact same crap!

I might be out $2500 worth of work. Shes been stringing me along adding little things and i kept asking her for the $2k of sewer work and she just couldn't have cared less. I tried calling a couple ppl and tried coming on here to calm myself down but no one answered and I couldn't get the sit to load which only made me more frustrated and i couldn't bring myself inside to finish the work cuz I was just crying angry and I left n she basically told me come do it and basically will only pay me for the sewer after I do the other work and I now if i go do it im risking her not paying me for 2 jobs and treating me like a bitch

Unfortunately being a cop doesn’t pay well so they don’t exactly attract the best recruits a lot of the time! :shrug:

I’ve been arrested enough i am not exactly a fan of the cops but even I know if u want good candidates u gotta pay them appropriately! Cops and teachers really get screwed for kinda work they do!
Yeah, that's another big problem!
It's like when I got out of the military. I took a bit of sabbatical and just went hunting and fishing. When I started looking for a job, I talked to several apartment complexes about a head maintenance man. When I was told to the salary and benefits, I told the lady I don't put my shoes on the morning for that pay!:cools::haha::haha::haha:

I might be out $2500 worth of work. Shes been stringing me along adding little things and i kept asking her for the $2k of sewer work and she just couldn't have cared less. I tried calling a couple ppl and tried coming on here to calm myself down but no one answered and I couldn't get the sit to load which only made me more frustrated and i couldn't bring myself inside to finish the work cuz I was just crying angry and I left n she basically told me come do it and basically will only pay me for the sewer after I do the other work and I now if i go do it im risking her not paying me for 2 jobs and treating me like a bitch
I'd be asking for 1/2 now, before u proceed.

Dont u have any kind of protection as a private contractor in this situation. Any legal options?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back