Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: :crying: jinx!!! Just as I thought you were gonna miss it!

as randomness would have it, we both posted at exactly the same nanosecond in spacetime, so mebbe @Mossy will split the rep between us :eyebrows: :mrgreen: ppp

Astute observation. When were you in the police force Bill? I swear LAPD cops see more action than most soldiers lol I dont know if the shooting range could prepare anyone for that crazy shit... If x-combat vets werent all suffering from ptsd, they would make better police officers in dumpster fire warzones like LA
Never was in the police force, but I played in military for 13 years.
A person has to master the skill of shooting first. There's realistic training out there that I think is pretty valuable for those that breakdown under the stress in their ability to hit the target.
Being in the military or the police is not for everyone. It's pretty plain and simple. The biggest problem is the lowering of standards. We'll just talk about the lowering standards of police force only.

Police forces across the nation have lowered their standards in order to attract personnel that they are severely lacking. It's been this way for many many years. There are other reasons for lowering the standards too, but we're not going to discuss that.

I was gonna get into Just a few of the results of that lowering of standards, but I think it's just a little too Long and could get into things really kinda not for discussion here.

I'll just put it pretty simple. Higher standards are needed across the board. Education, Intelligence, physical fitness and ability, and above all mental stability.

Highly doubtful of any of this will ever occur, mainly because of the people that run the police force Ann city officials above them.

This slab is for you @420Forever ! :d5:
1000010810.jpg

Never was in the police force, but I played in military for 13 years.
A person has to master the skill of shooting first. There's realistic training out there that I think is pretty valuable for those that breakdown under the stress in their ability to hit the target.
Being in the military or the police is not for everyone. It's pretty plain and simple. The biggest problem is the lowering of standards. We'll just talk about the lowering standards of police force only.

Police forces across the nation have lowered their standards in order to attract personnel that they are severely lacking. It's been this way for many many years. There are other reasons for lowering the standards too, but we're not going to discuss that.

I was gonna get into Just a few of the results of that lowering of standards, but I think it's just a little too Long and could get into things really kinda not for discussion here.

I'll just put it pretty simple. Higher standards are needed across the board. Education, Intelligence, physical fitness and ability, and above all mental stability.

Highly doubtful of any of this will ever occur, mainly because of the people that run the police force Ann city officials above them.
Well LAPD has also lowered their requirements for joining the force so there is that on top of the shithole they are required to police. Not to mention the use of force here in LA has been criticized for a very long time, even though most incidents are justified, the radicals in the street don't care about law and order..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back