Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest problem that I see is that they do not teach these people The Law. How the hell are you going to enforce what you don't freaking know???

A lot of it's really really simple stuff too! I learned back in frigging elementary school! Doing stuff that case law has already said many many times you ain't supposed to do damn it! And it is not isolated, this is pretty damn widespread.
I've had the same conversation with my Marine buddy that is now a Texas Highway Patrolman. It's pretty bad when he tells you the exact same crap!
I've had quite a few run ins and the cops are really just taking orders it's not about what's right or wrong it's about status that the city maintains. that's all they care about, NUMBERS..
Some cops are really cool and some are glorified security guards on a power trip. But I can tell you for sure the shit they go through out here sucks and I can see why it breaks some of them. And then it just becomes this vicious cycle..

I've had quite a few run ins and the cops are really just taking orders it's not about what's right or wrong it's about status that the city maintains. that's all they care about, NUMBERS..
Some cops are really cool and some are glorified security guards on a power trip. But I can tell you for sure the shit they go through out here sucks and I can see why it breaks some of them. And then it just becomes this vicious cycle..
Ohh yeah! it's not an easy job! That's why they need to be more attentive in the hiring!

Even so-called handyman have rights in most states
Unfortunately, we takes things for granted that the laws protect us, and it sometimes aint the case.
I live in whats called a "Right to Work" state, for decades everyone thought it meant workers rights, LMAO, when ya read the law, its all in favor of the employer.

Ohh yeah! it's not an easy job! That's why they need to be more attentive in the hiring!
Good luck, they de-funded and rioted against them in 2020 during the summer of love riots, then forced the clot shot after that so alot of them retired early or quit. Nowwwww they need more cops cause crime is out of control and they have to lower requirements in order to get numbers back up, it's a shit show..

I might be out $2500 worth of work. Shes been stringing me along adding little things and i kept asking her for the $2k of sewer work and she just couldn't have cared less. I tried calling a couple ppl and tried coming on here to calm myself down but no one answered and I couldn't get the sit to load which only made me more frustrated and i couldn't bring myself inside to finish the work cuz I was just crying angry and I left n she basically told me come do it and basically will only pay me for the sewer after I do the other work and I now if i go do it im risking her not paying me for 2 jobs and treating me like a bitch
Who is "she" ?

Good luck, they de-funded and rioted against them in 2020 during the summer of love riots, then forced the clot shot after that so alot of them retired early or quit. Nowwwww they need more cops cause crime is out of control and they have to lower requirements in order to get numbers back up, it's a shit show..
I never said I was very hopeful.:oops1::haha::haha::haha:

I might be out $2500 worth of work. Shes been stringing me along adding little things and i kept asking her for the $2k of sewer work and she just couldn't have cared less. I tried calling a couple ppl and tried coming on here to calm myself down but no one answered and I couldn't get the sit to load which only made me more frustrated and i couldn't bring myself inside to finish the work cuz I was just crying angry and I left n she basically told me come do it and basically will only pay me for the sewer after I do the other work and I now if i go do it im risking her not paying me for 2 jobs and treating me like a bitch
Ya u need to explain she needs to pay for the initial work so u can buy supplies to proceed! Sounds like a Karen in all their splendor! :cuss::deadhorse::finger:

SWORDFISH-GUITAR-D-duncan-superfan-3-3-3-13063020-480-360.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back