Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be asking for 1/2 now, before u proceed.
She was supposed to have it when I got there.
Dont u have any kind of protection as a private contractor in this situation. Any legal options?
On an unpermitted sewer dig? No not really. I mean ya but then I lose all my money paying the city

Who is "she" ?
Customer. I done a bunch of work for her and never had a problem. I repiped a whole building and got her a $5000 credit for her flood control cuz I know all the backways to get the application on someone's desk instead of sitting in a pile they just stamp 'denied' on. Out of the blue she starts nitpicking and not accusing but definitely hinting that I charge too much. I mean it was a really big flip in personality that im pretty sure has nothing to do with me. Like it clearly doesn't make sense to her either

Customer. I done a bunch of work for her and never had a problem. I repiped a whole building and got her a $5000 credit for her flood control cuz I know all the backways to get the application on someone's desk instead of sitting in a pile they just stamp 'denied' on. Out of the blue she starts nitpicking and not accusing but definitely hinting that I charge too much. I mean it was a really big flip in personality that im pretty sure has nothing to do with me. Like it clearly doesn't make sense to her either
Well if you have never had a problem with her then just be patient and look out for her. :pass:

Its only kinda the money it's just the attitude about i got your money and if u want it .... cuz that's the type of shit you say to ppl that won't empty out your crib in front of u. I can't even explain how angry i am . If it woulda been a dude I don't think i coulda stopped myself, start feelin those adrenaline black out symptoms gotta bounce. Can't even hit the heavy bag enough. I was gonna trim some but im pretty sure i just end up hackin that stuff to bits:tang::haha:

Its only kinda the money it's just the attitude about i got your money and if u want it .... cuz that's the type of shit you say to ppl that won't empty out your crib in front of u. I can't even explain how angry i am . If it woulda been a dude I don't think i coulda stopped myself, start feelin those adrenaline black out symptoms gotta bounce. Can't even hit the heavy bag enough. I was gonna trim some but im pretty sure i just end up hackin that stuff to bits:tang::haha:
Maybe she just needs a dose of the D! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

1694386004608.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back