Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I'm vaping this morning ...............finally!
Vidamints FTMFW!!!!!!
100_0824-jpg.1616214

View attachment 1630324I've moved this shit from the store to the job on the second floor, back down to the truck back to the store to customer service and now i gotta load it back in the truck drive to go get the card drive back to home Depot unload it again back to customer service and return it, all in the rain. I just returned stuff with a receipt from my phone yesterday now they won't do it with out the card. Time to smoke a bowl :smokeout:
That's why I stay THE HELL away from 60# bags. :rofl:

Conundrum Resolution @Qbgrower ......?..............:eyebrows: ......pull up a chair.................

View attachment 1630262

View attachment 1630263

The moment Gus realised he was Redundant............................................................for this grow.................................

View attachment 1630264

The Look of Innocense..........:angel:........

The Smell is something else............:crying:...my hands smell of sugar and spice and all things nice.........
I hope it was ready! If not u coulda just put a trash bag over it! ;)

I'm trying to do a citric acid decarboxylation. I've been eating a teaspoon a day since the 1st when I mixed it. Today I ate a heaping teaspoon. It's been a week, so maybe this doesn't actually work. I guess I'll know in two hours....

View attachment 1630324I've moved this shit from the store to the job on the second floor, back down to the truck back to the store to customer service and now i gotta load it back in the truck drive to go get the card drive back to home Depot unload it again back to customer service and return it, all in the rain. I just returned stuff with a receipt from my phone yesterday now they won't do it with out the card. Time to smoke a bowl :smokeout:
U shoulda put your back brace on and told the peeps at Home Depot u need help unloading and reloading it! Woulda saved u some work my dude! :d5:

Also yes if u order online or u have an email/text receipt if purchased item in store then u can return at Home Depot but without it u have to have the card it was purchased with so they can physically pull up the transaction! Too many peeps were stealing and then returning stuff with no receipt and they would get store credit! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back