Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to do a citric acid decarboxylation. I've been eating a teaspoon a day since the 1st when I mixed it. Today I ate a heaping teaspoon. It's been a week, so maybe this doesn't actually work. I guess I'll know in two hours....
What is citric acid decarb?

What is citric acid decarb?
The idea is that you mix ground cannabis, water, and large amounts of citric acid and wait a week. It's supposed to be a better way to decarb because it decarbs everything and unlike heat, can't go too far. Supposedly also it's much stronger than other methods.

Twenty20 showgirls are stretching on day 34 (Strawberries & Funk, CaliBubba, ChicLit, Strawberry Biscotti). ChicLit is taking over:
setup_20230908.jpg

Twenty20 showgirls are stretching on day 34 (Strawberries & Funk, CaliBubba, ChicLit, Strawberry Biscotti). ChicLit is taking over:View attachment 1630338
That's good to see! I'm ready to see some unbridled growth with ChicLit with being in a fifteen gallon pot

Thanks for the reps @Mossy @Hotfire or any one else lately :thanks::pass::lildab:

Wind and rain put it on the trailer and hoping for a better day tomorrow :lildab::headbang:
Shit i thought the waves meant u were gonna practice your stunts! ;) :eyebrows::crying:

1694196249120.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back