Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won a laptop off fleabay yesterday that was gonna go to daughter but seems wife has claimed it cause she wants a bigger screen than her tablet and she's already asking when it'll get here......so now I got to go back on there and peruse listings again to find one for daughter.
Gotta run into town to pick up my trelogy from Dr.'s pharmacy and was wanting to hit Lowe's for some lumber to build shelves in one of the sheds out back. A full day for me it seems.

6ff50531-b264-44f9-a68d-eb9f84e4ea1e.jpeg

I'm dragging my arse coz I got the snotty bug that @Vapo had...it makes you very tired......:coffee2:.

Ech! Head colds are out and about already? I've heard that this years "covid-variant" that's starting to run around is all GI symptoms. Not looking forward to a week of grumbly guts if that's true.

I can vouch for the port hangovers! When I was there earlier this year, I plowed a couple bottles a day along with regular wine and other libations on top! Met a gentleman at a restaurant one evening that ran one of the major port houses along the river in Porto. Invited there for the grand tour the next day. Needless to say, that put a hurting on me! Worth every minute though!

Never really paid attention to ports before, but there are some nice ports coming out CA and other parts of the northwest
Doesn't port have a lot of sulfites in it? I'm sensitive as hell and have to be particular about what wine I drink.

Ech! Head colds are out and about already? I've heard that this years "covid-variant" that's starting to run around is all GI symptoms. Not looking forward to a week of grumbly guts if that's true.
I'd rather have a head cold than the goddamn allergies I have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back