Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXACTLY why I changed my mind. I love the idea of a gage because I hate guessing. And I have so much bud at any given time it seems kind of silly to restrict myself to small amounts only.
I mainly use it to press hash. I think it's even more key than with flower to have a proper pressure.
The Mini is a great little press! If you're not doing large amounts of a lot of stuff. And is easily portable! Then it's great! It's just time consuming as hell when you can only squish 4.5 grams of hash at a time.
With the mini, you really can't press hash bottle tech style. You have to use a flat pressing technique. I put 4 1/2 grams in the bag and adjusted for the right size and then I cold pre-press them And try to get them to the designed surface area to keep the material pressure proper.
With the XP. I can fill the bags bottle tech style and their surface area will be set by the bag. The Terp Files app
then will be of value to me with me inputting how many bags I'm doing, What style packing and what I'm pressing. It will then give me what gage pressure I need to have to get the proper material pressure for what I'm pressing. I think you can do 21 grams of hash at one time. That would save me a lot of time! And the press should be better converted.
I think you'll enjoy the hell out of it! It should be extremely productive!

Last day off work so figured I'd spend some time in the kitchen and fill up the freezer a little bit. Sunday gravy but on a Tuesday! :cooldance: Couple hours still to go. Brisket/sirloin/pork meatballs, short ribs and hot and sweet sausages :chef:
View attachment 1629644View attachment 1629645
My late lunch is almost done in the skillet, but that stuff is killing me man!

It looks gooooooooooooood!

@Mossy may you be in the shower a full minute before the gas runs out.
snicker4.gif

A Curse be on your freezing balls @Mañ'O'Green :stir: ...................

:crying::crying::crying:

Do you cure any of those olives?

Nope.......I did Try some....and the were really tasty.................But........:shrug:....for the amount we eat..........not Really Worth doing......

Since the sun did not shine yesterday to warm the water in our Solar Camp shower, I heated water in a big pot and it was not a bad shower at all.

The weather is going back to normal for this time of year.

Yeah...yeah........we Believe you.............cough....cough.....:pass:.......

:crying:

Our water went off completely the other day....hubby was going out ..he says I need a shower...what am I going to do........?

He wasn't impressed when I said bottled water....and a flannel.........:biggrin:

Lucky...the solar shower was full........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back