Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sayn.... The only way I can justify a vacation is if it's paid so this is my best idea so far.... Im all ears thoView attachment 1629662
I haven't had a real vacation since I took the second old lady to Kauai, before I took the orders to the Independence.
For some strange reasons, she didn't particularly care for the full island helicopter tour I bought us.
Those sheer cliffs on the Kona coast side were quite impressive and they also added quite a bit of turbulence. :eyebrows: :grin: :headbang:

It might have been that 1000 foot drop that we experienced at the world's tallest waterfall that sealed the deal for her.:grin::crying::crying::crying:

I was having a great time with my regular size VHS camcorder on my shoulder documenting everything going on.:eyebrows::woohoo:

That helicopter ride was a hell lot better than the last one I had in a damn Marine helicopter!:face::haha:
That one sucked for soooooooooooooooooooo many reasons! ................none that I'm at Liberty to reveal.:eyebrows::crying::crying::crying:

:biggrin: It really wasn't much of a big deal. I was being flown to another ship because seemingly I was only one in the theater that had any experience on that particular piece of equipment. The Cryogenic and Advanced Steam plant maintenance NEC 's got me some silly orders and in odd situations. Normally, that cryogenic NEC would get you allotted to bird farms in airfields for the rest your career. I thought it odd that the Advanced Steam plant maintenance NEC was what my detailer used to give me orders to the Independence.

For the civilians, bird farm is a Navy slang for aircraft carrier.

Picked up a new toy on holiday discount...

Screenshot_2023-09-05-16-26-06-440.jpg

:headbang:

Thanks for the Reps @Lil Dab ...:d5:
Been curious about this myself. I've watched a ton of reviews since it was released and it seems there are more bad than good. But like many other poor reviews of E-Dab products I believe that most of the time it all boils down to operator error at the end of the day.

:pass:

@Mossy u know what the professional cuddler market is like in Spain? Is it an open market? If no one else is doin it I'll come fill the void .... No pun intended
Plumbing skills travel. I paid a plumber $208 today to fix another leak. Took him about 25mins total including cleaning up
PXL_20230905_204430504.MP.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back