Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the Reps @Lil Dab ...:d5:
Been curious about this myself. I've watched a ton of reviews since it was released and it seems there are more bad than good. But like many other poor reviews of E-Dab products I believe that most of the time it all boils down to operator error at the end of the day.

:pass:
:welcome::pass:
When I bought my Gpen the kid tried selling me that and opened it all up but he couldn't explain all the parts or how it worked so I said I'll take the Gpen cause it was much more user friendly :dizzy::baked::goodluck::pop:

Indeed it does my friend. There are other devices that can replace the torch (and banger) as well, like the G-Pen Connect, the Dab-X Rocket MK.1 .

:pass:
I truly believe that you can never have enough tools in your box so I’ll be giving it a try.

:welcome::pass:
When I bought my Gpen the kid tried selling me that and opened it all up but he couldn't explain all the parts or how it worked so I said I'll take the Gpen cause it was much more user friendly :dizzy::baked::goodluck::pop:
That's a big problem with Head Shops... Most of the 'younger' sales associates can't even tie their own shoes anymore without assistance from Google.
:crying:

That's a big problem with Head Shops... Most of the 'younger' sales associates can't even tie their own shoes anymore without assistance from Google.
:crying:

Yeah and mine isn't a high end shop also it's not only a head shop so sometimes the employee might not even know what a dab rig is :doh: :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back