Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
U know i will fight u for some cookies! ;) :crying:

1693863386393.gif

I ate at Arby's a couple of times in the late 60's. I went twice because I could not believe you could make sliced meat that flavorless! Never went back.

I boycotted Arby’s after they got rid of ham on their menu! The ham and swiss melt or the chicken cordon bleu sammich were both off the chain! No idea why they dropped it!

I don't go often haven't been in quite sometime but I had a craving for some roast beef that's all I've even gotten there:shrug:

I ate at Arby's a couple of times in the late 60's. I went twice because I could not believe you could make sliced meat that flavorless! Never went back.

Enough cheddar and Arby's sauce then your golden :pighug::crying:

I don't go often haven't been in quite sometime but I had a craving for some roast beef that's all I've even gotten there:shrug:

Enough cheddar and Arby's sauce then your golden :pighug::crying:
They've got pretty good mozzarella sticks too :eyebrows: I can get down with a beef and cheese with some curly fries :gassy:Haven't had it in too long since they've closed all the ones around here. Now they're being replaced with Popeyes

They've got pretty good mozzarella sticks too :eyebrows: I can get down with a beef and cheese with some curly fries :gassy:Haven't had it in too long since they've closed all the ones around here. Now they're being replaced with Popeyes

I like there mozz sticks but only went for beef sandwiches :doh::shrug:I can get down with some Popeyes but not the same as a Arby’s.. I don’t know where there is a Popeyes don’t see them at all around here :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back