Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast was good today with Salsa Shrimp over scrambled eggs, fried zoodles, Yogurt, granola with craisins and of course a long black made with a blend of Yemen/Rwanda.

IMG_20230904_094915747.jpg

I have the pipe fully exposed. I don't want to scrape them by accident because they are so rusted out and at least we have cold water to flush and wash with if I don't put a hole in the pipe!

IMG_20230904_113917698_HDR.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Monday Live Stoners!

A great day to all and Happy Labor Day! to our USA members!

View attachment 1629405

My cold tap water is 71°F/ 21.6°C right now. Sure I can torture my sex organs with shocking cold and my arm pits will pucker. If that makes me a wuss then I am a wuss........

BlueLab instructions say to NEVER use de-ionized water! You should refer to your manufacture's instructions.

View attachment 1629406

Oh yes I have tripped the light fantastic many times for fun, Nyquil overdose was not fun!
Thank you. I decided to wash under the tap. Meter is calibrated and water direct from tap is 7.7. My very weak solution of seaweed foliar spray is 6.8.

Qb

Make sure u hand on tight @Lil Dab ;)

View attachment 1629397

If your boat did that it may wind up in Canada! :yoinks::haha::crying:
Back when I owned a saiboat, I was up the mast doing some work while at the dock. There were a couple guys yahooing out in the harbour doing doughnuts over their own wake. After a bit of this play, they lost control, both guys fell out of the boat, and the boat continued doing high speed circles nearby. I think they may have been a bit worried. Fortunately for them, the outboard straightened out before the tight circling killed one of them. Unfortunately for me, the boat headed across the harbour in my direction, and there was not enough time for me to get down from the mast. However, I got lucky, the boat veered and hit the rocks at full speed gnot far from where I was moored. The front of the boat was mangled from hitting the rocks, and the engine was toast because after hitting the rocks, the aft end submerged with the motor at high RPM. The instant silence after an almighty crash was remarkable.

Meanwhile the two guys were yelling for help out in the middle of the harbour, half a kilometer from shore. Between me and others yelling, a boat was launched and the guys were picked up before they succumbed to the cold water. I heard later that the fat guy almost didn't make it into the boat because he was far too heavy to get pulled out of the water. Eventually, he somehow managed to climb up the outboard engine with two other guys hauling on him. He was, I suspect in deep shit if he had not made it out of the water when he did. At the time of the mess, the water temperature was likely only about 8-10 degrees centigrade.

That was an expensive little romp in the harbour. If not toast, the boat would need major rebuilding by a competent aluminum boat builder,and the ~50hp engine would need scrapping or at minimum a signficant rebuild. Could have been a lot worse had that thing hit the marina. It could easily have sunk at least one other boat, in deep water. The savage/cleanup costs would have made the cost of the lost skiff and motor pretty trivial. :pighug:

Breakfast was good today with Salsa Shrimp over scrambled eggs, fried zoodles, Yogurt, granola with craisins and of course a long black made with a blend of Yemen/Rwanda.

View attachment 1629407

I have the pipe fully exposed. I don't want to scrape them by accident because they are so rusted out and at least we have cold water to flush and wash with if I don't put a hole in the pipe!

View attachment 1629408
Good job dude 🐭👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back