Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1693771098394.jpg

Whaddup bubba :pass:

Not much just got home dabbing jamming thanks :toke::pass:gotta shower and hopefully not pass out after. I need to eat some dinner homemade mac and cheese w/ leftover Arby's sandwiches I have left from yesterday and check on the ladies I neglected them yesterday

what you up to?:pass::lildab::headbang:

Not much just got home dabbing jamming thanks :toke::pass:gotta shower and hopefully not pass out after. I need to eat some dinner homemade mac and cheese w/ leftover Arby's sandwiches I have left from yesterday and check on the ladies I neglected them yesterday

Tryna get some dabs now actually to calm my ass down. I made a bunch of edibles but i can't risk eating em with my tummy. Basically what I did the last 2 days was trimming and grinding and blah blah blah for the butter. It was certainly potent enough, 1 cookie each put down 5 outta 6 ppl. I went to the shop at 11 am and everyone was still passed out.

I boycotted Arby’s after they got rid of ham on their menu! The ham and swiss melt or the chicken cordon bleu sammich were both off the chain! No idea why they dropped it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back