Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are on bottled gas...so every now and then the shower will go off mid flow...........

Hubby screams and makes a fuss...so I go out ..change the gas...and relight the boiler.....:pass:

Then he comes out and says..isn't it funny...the Gas only ever goes off when I'm in the shower........?.....:shrug:

He's wrong.....it goes off on me too.................................................I just don't scream about it..........:pass:

Hubby is the Only person I Know who wants a Hot shower in this weather..................................................unti Now..........:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

It’s a guy thing we were taking about this when I replaced our water heater all the guys I know including my self love hot hot showers even during the summer

Morning auntie getting ready to hit the water again :woohoo1::thanks: :pass::headbang:

It’s a guy thing we were taking about this when I replaced our water heater all the guys I know including my self love hot hot showers even during the summer

I'm Sure it is a guy thing.........:d5:..............:crying:

Morning auntie getting ready to hit the water again

Cheers for the heads up......................................I'll Warn the fish......................................................................:crying:

Cheers for the heads up......................................I'll Warn the fish..............
:yoinks::nono:
1693819271706.gif

@Jean-O Is having a Labor Day sale!
You guys better get in there and get it while it getting's good!
I got more of root beer float and CBD haze and with the sale going on I could order another one for basically same as I was before with Just two.
I picked up a new one.................. WTF for short
Thanks for the reps Bill!

Man I absolutely hate the thought of rescheduling Canna. I also hate the thought of the federal government having anything to do with canna. I won't ever vote for federal legislation it just simply doesn't make sense putting it in the hands of the federal government. I live in Michigan and things have been smooth sailing for almost 20 years now n the feds are just going to mess that up... but then again I was growing long before it was safe n legal it would just make the bud I'm going to grow either way worth more $ again but no $ is worth letting the feds n big pharma take over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back