Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I absolutely hate the thought of rescheduling Canna. I also hate the thought of the federal government having anything to do with canna. I won't ever vote for federal legislation it just simply doesn't make sense putting it in the hands of the federal government. I live in Michigan and things have been smooth sailing for almost 20 years now n the feds are just going to mess that up... but then again I was growing long before it was safe n legal it would just make the bud I'm going to grow either way worth more $ again but no $ is worth letting the feds n big pharma take over.
Yeah, I was like most and excited when I first heard this.................... Then I thought about how government works! :face: :gassy:

Yeah, I was like most and excited when I first heard this.................... Then I thought about how government works! :face: :gassy:
Yeah you always want to know what your voting for. If the Feds reschedule canna most likely you will need a prescription which I've had my med card since it started in Michigan but most likely big pharma will hold all the meds and it will cost a fortune to get pills of man made BS... the juice just isn't worth the squeez with federal rescheduling. It would be a huge step backwards for the canna community as a whole and would hinder states like Michigan which already has a good handle on medical and recreational.

Yeah you always want to know what your voting for. If the Feds reschedule canna most likely you will need a prescription which I've had my med card since it started in Michigan but most likely big pharma will hold all the meds and it will cost a fortune to get pills of man made BS... the juice just isn't worth the squeez with federal rescheduling. It would be a huge step backwards for the canna community as a whole and would hinder states like Michigan which already has a good handle on medical and recreational.
Having dealt with the federal government since adulthood, with joining the military, I know all about their stupidity! I just hope that the feds don't give Big Pharma the huge edge, especially in genetics. It's not far-fetched at all, to envision that the federal government would mandate where you could get your seeds and what you could plant.

IMG_1060.jpeg

New Balance Tiago 1010 skating shoes. 100x more comfortable then vans, dcs the lot.

Having dealt with the federal government since adulthood, with joining the military, I know all about their stupidity! I just hope that the feds don't give Big Pharma the huge edge, especially in genetics. It's not far-fetched at all, to envision that the federal government would mandate where you could get your seeds and what you could plant.
Regulations never stopped the Black Market. Otherwise, we wouldn't be where we are today.

:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back