Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok kidz, how bout a big ol' fat dose o' vitamin E to celebrate all ur labor the past year, eh-? that'z the ticket & Up The Ironz! :headbang: ppp

giphy (1).gif

My brother is broke like that all the time lol. He's a retired army sergeant and gets like 3 grand a month for his retirement and works for the VA in Pittsburgh PA, still he tries to borrow $ 😆 I just send him weed when he asks lol.
Alcohol seems to do fine! No legal weed here but u can go hit a restaurant for a margarita to go!

Having dealt with the federal government since adulthood, with joining the military, I know all about their stupidity! I just hope that the feds don't give Big Pharma the huge edge, especially in genetics. It's not far-fetched at all, to envision that the federal government would mandate where you could get your seeds and what you could plant.
Not sure if it only applies to those growing for dispos but @THC Farms said he is supposed to obtain all his genetics from OK and can’t order from outta state! I smoke a lotta weed tho so may not be remembering this correctly!

Howdy y’all :toke:

MedCzech’s ManCave Fall Grow

IMG_8662.jpeg

The domes come off today. Turned up the humidity in the room. Set around 67-70% rh and around 80F.

Going to be these giant plants in three months. I love nature 🥰🪴🪴

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back