Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not have to, but able to prescribe it.
I have heard manyi VA Dr saying that they wish they could prescribe canna.
The VA was fervently against my friend that had Parkinson's using canna. That is until they witnessed that his tremors and ticks were very much controlled with it.

:pass:

Have a good night peeps! Back to zombieville. Gonna hit some old hash and do some shots of niquill and chase it with some robitussin. Hopefully I'll feel somewhat human tomorrow....

Thanks @Mossy! Feel a bit better this morning, but noe I've got a wicked case of pink eye! Never had it before....URRRRGGGHHHHH!

National holiday today so no doctors. Wife went to get eye drops, so hopefully that helps. Need to align the chakras or something!!!

The VA was fervently against my friend that had Parkinson's using canna. That is until they witnessed that his tremors and ticks were very much controlled with it.

:pass:
Yep! I've seen it myself! Quite amazing! I'm glad that I don't know anybody with that, but if someone comes up I got it handled. :cools: :eyebrows:

Thanks @Mossy! Feel a bit better this morning, but noe I've got a wicked case of pink eye! Never had it before....URRRRGGGHHHHH!

National holiday today so no doctors. Wife went to get eye drops, so hopefully that helps. Need to align the chakras or something!!!
Walgreens over the counter homeopathic stye drops, dial gold bar of soap. Pink eye cured.

I really don't think it's much of a coincidence, but not taking my medicine last night has my nerve pain level quite elevated. Nowhere near as bad as it can be, But Significantly More than after taking it for several nights in a row.

So I know what I need to do today! the steaks are important, but since the news of my oil helping my friends' kinfolk, I have to stay on top of the supply. My friend sent me another text, saying that she keeps telling them that she's so happy that it is helping her so much.
I've got a bunch of Ducks and I have to get them in a row!:eyebrows::crying::crying::haha::haha:

I picked up some steaks yesterday on sale! I'm going to vacuum seal all of them and put them in the freezer. The problem is I don't have the room. I don't have the room, because I have a bunch of cannabis in there !t:eyebrows::eyebrows:

So I have had a conversation with my phone and she knows what I need to get on this trip and how I'm getting there. :joy::eyebrows::eyebrows::haha::haha:

Anyway, I've been putting stufftTo go get and this is just gonna be the perfect opportunity. Just a bunch of different stops though...... with the last stop of getting some dry ice for the shake shake shake!:dancer::dancer::dancer:

My doctors had me use Erythromycin Ophthalmic Ointment, 0.5% for conjunctivitis, styes and chalazions. In USA it requires a scrip, but you prolly know somebody that has some on hand. The tiny tube lasts forever.

Today's morning.

Natural light.

freckles.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back