Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still................sitting in the morning.............Murk...............with the help of a bit of Balast..........:biggrin:.......

IMG_7646.JPG

IMG_7643.JPG

dorothy1.gif
We'll see if anything went to Kansas when we get light.........:pass: 98% humidity at 6am...................................:nono:.......Rank.........

I am off to bed, I gotta finish digging up that pipe in the morning. The plumber may get to us tomorrow but more likely Tuesday. I see another cold shower in my future :aha:🥶🥶🥶🥶

Good Morfnoevight All!:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.gif
Hmmmmm.......hmmmmmm........ @Mañ'O'Green........I Thought you had similar temps to me.........?

And......at this time of year there is no such thing as a Cold shower........the watter runs tepid from the cold tap..........

Get in there....ya Big Wuss..............sheesh.................. :nono:

:crying::crying::crying:

We are on bottled gas...so every now and then the shower will go off mid flow...........

Hubby screams and makes a fuss...so I go out ..change the gas...and relight the boiler.....:pass:

Then he comes out and says..isn't it funny...the Gas only ever goes off when I'm in the shower........?.....:shrug:

He's wrong.....it goes off on me too.................................................I just don't scream about it..........:pass:

Hubby is the Only person I Know who wants a Hot shower in this weather..................................................unti Now..........:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back