Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Howdy everyone 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳

Still shopping presses and accessories and so far it looks like I’ll get the Nugsmasher mini 2 ton. What micron bags do you recommended and what brand and where to buy?
The bags from nugsmasher are expensive and they only give you a little bit. You can get the dabpress bags on Amazon, they are a bit longer so you have to cut about half the bag off but you get more for money. If you need the link let me know. I have 120 and 90 micron, I use both about the same.

Any man that shows off like that is asking to get robbed and probably very insecure and lonely. Not to mention narcissistic AF. I'm gonna guess he's got money in the family and it has nothing to do with seeds. Imagine his dad has an exotic car rental business and he's just the douchebag son.. LOL :crying:
I don’t know when u charging $250-500 for a 10 pack and making who knows how many diff crosses X how many seeds per plant and he def sells them out cuz saw people on IG pooling together to buy complete sets of his stuff so can make bank but if u make enough to buy that many fancy cars and that’s where u decide to spend all your money then u got issues!

I don’t know when u charging $250-500 for a 10 pack and making who knows how many diff crosses X how many seeds per plant and he def sells them out cuz saw people on IG pooling together to buy complete sets of his stuff so can make bank but if u make enough to buy that many fancy cars and that’s where u decide to spend all your money then u got issues!
this guy is smoking crack for sure
1000010530.png

Howdy everyone 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳

Still shopping presses and accessories and so far it looks like I’ll get the Nugsmasher mini 2 ton. What micron bags do you recommended and what brand and where to buy?

The bags from nugsmasher are expensive and they only give you a little bit. You can get the dabpress bags on Amazon, they are a bit longer so you have to cut about half the bag off but you get more for money. If you need the link let me know. I have 120 and 90 micron, I use both about the same.
I agree IMO they are little bit better I like having the seams up the sides and no seam on bottom rather then other bags having seam on bottom and one side.. But they are pricey so I don’t use them as much my go to are duly tek. There material is a touch softer then Dab press I use bags in this order of preference NS DT DP
IMG_6294.png

Dulytek Premium Nylon 20 Pcs Filter Bags, 100 Micron, 2" x 3", Double-Stitching, Zero Blowouts https://a.co/d/iM5GjFl

I agree IMO they are little bit better I like having the seams up the sides and no seam on bottom rather then other bags having seam on bottom and one side.. But they are pricey so I don’t use them as much my go to are duly tek. There material is a touch softer then Dab press I use bags in this order of preference NS DT DP
View attachment 1628806

Dulytek Premium Nylon 20 Pcs Filter Bags, 100 Micron, 2" x 3", Double-Stitching, Zero Blowouts https://a.co/d/iM5GjFl
Screenshot_20230902_135018_Amazon Shopping.png

Yeah about the same price! I'll have to check out the dulytek bags next time.

View attachment 1628809
Yeah about the same price! I'll have to check out the dulytek bags next time.
For sure when I order I get both and don't order again till I run out of everything first ones gone are NS then dulyteks then dabpress bags

IMG_6295.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back