Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure its cuz they are expensive compared to most autos! Or last i noticed but I don’t buy seeds often so rarely out there price shopping these days! ;)
I see rocbud is priced at 50 or 55, daz is 50 but marathon was 60. Ethos is 60 too but I get it. 60 is alot for a pack. They should do smaller packs so people are more willing to try their gear out. Maybe the mods will get them to sponsor some grow n shows in the future.

I see rocbud is priced at 50 or 55, daz is 50 but marathon was 60. Ethos is 60 too but I get it. 60 is alot for a pack. They should do smaller packs so people are more willing to try their gear out. Maybe the mods will get them to sponsor some grow n shows in the future.
His stuff was more like $80-90 last time i was seed shopping and noticed them but like i said that was a ways back! Prices may have gone down to be more competitive since night owl/meph/ when he is around Roc all have killer autos for good prices! Night owl has def been most consistent with every strain having been nice big buds that were dense and greasy! Only ran like 4 or so but all were great!

His stuff was more like $80-90 last time i was seed shopping and noticed them but like i said that was a ways back! Prices may have gone down to be more competitive since night owl/meph/ when he is around Roc all have killer autos for good prices! Night owl has def been most consistent with every strain having been nice big buds that were dense and greasy! Only ran like 4 or so but all were great!
I'm thinking of running popesicle or cookies and creamix next.. maybe 1 and 1

Who does all the networking here, is that hobbes? We need a list of breeders who aren't on here and see if that staff member can reach out and promote the site and you know, get more cylinders firing around here..
Ethos, Blimburn, Mosca and many more may not even realize we are here for them to promote their work.

Dudes page is loaded with cars! Wonder if its someone else using that same name cuz I don’t remember any weed plants standing out and come to think of it u would kinda expect at least a few! :shrug:

Never mind i looked the genetics page amd that 1 have same chick posted! So ya either dude makes bank off seeds or he is photobombing lots of peoples fancy cars! :shrug::crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back