Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see rocbud is priced at 50 or 55, daz is 50 but marathon was 60. Ethos is 60 too but I get it. 60 is alot for a pack. They should do smaller packs so people are more willing to try their gear out. Maybe the mods will get them to sponsor some grow n shows in the future.
Check out @Jean-O stuff. He sells 3packs and he's running a 42% off sale right now. And he always hooks the packs up. He's got some really flavorful strains :pass: jeanosgenetics.com

Bad rep like rocbud for being flaky or something different..?
Think ethos dude has some kinda superiority complex if I remember the complaints correctly! Prob more to it then that but hell if i know!

Stolen genetics, dog and women abuse. Bunch of info about him floating around online
Think ethos dude has some kinda superiority complex if I remember the complaints correctly! Prob more to it then that but hell if i know!
So ya much more! I can spend my few dollars every couple years somewhere else! ;) :crying:

Dudes page is loaded with cars! Wonder if its someone else using that same name cuz I don’t remember any weed plants standing out and come to think of it u would kinda expect at least a few! :shrug:

Never mind i looked the genetics page amd that 1 have same chick posted! So ya either dude makes bank off seeds or he is photobombing lots of peoples fancy cars! :shrug::crying:
Any man that shows off like that is asking to get robbed and probably very insecure and lonely. Not to mention narcissistic AF. I'm gonna guess he's got money in the family and it has nothing to do with seeds. Imagine his dad has an exotic car rental business and he's just the douchebag son.. LOL :crying:

Howdy everyone 👋🏻👨🏻‍🦳

Still shopping presses and accessories and so far it looks like I’ll get the Nugsmasher mini 2 ton. What micron bags do you recommended and what brand and where to buy?
37 micron for sift and 90micron for flower. I use dabpress 2x4 bags. Lots of folks like the dulytek 100micron bags. You'll also need parchment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back