Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight All you happy Caturday Live Stoners!

a cool cat.png

who thinks a post forwarding option to your own created threads would be a good idea for the people who have a few threads going.​

I find it a bit time consuming copy & pasting and then have to upload pics and vids again too.​

It would make my life easyier if i could forward my origonal post to another thread or multible threads lol​

(I had to copy and paste this from another thread)View attachment 1628689

@NORBY Quote the post you want to copy, Insert in the post you want to add, click on the code toggle (purple arrow) Delete the parts that tell the software it is a quote (highlighted in yellow) and post the post. Sometimes you do have to upload the pictures if they are not in the gallery.
2023-09-02_14-21-11.jpg

What's up with ethos autos? Ever run them? I'm hesitant cause none of you guys talk about them..
I have grown Ethos with stellar results.

Who does all the networking here, is that hobbes? We need a list of breeders who aren't on here and see if that staff member can reach out and promote the site and you know, get more cylinders firing around here..
Ethos, Blimburn, Mosca and many more may not even realize we are here for them to promote their work.
@Hotfire Feel free to get seed vendors interested in becoming members and then when they are members if they are interested in a vendor status have them contact @Mossy or @Son of Hobbes. :cool1:

Stolen genetics, dog and women abuse. Bunch of info about him floating around online. Search Colin from ethos

Think ethos dude has some kinda superiority complex if I remember the complaints correctly! Prob more to it then that but hell if i know!
If you do not have first hand experience with Colin then you are just flaming a man with rumors from the stinking net. Not fair to him or our members.

Well out to move rocks and dirt. 👷‍♀️ This is Ms MOG driving a wheelbarrow.

wheelbarrow.gif:haha:

never heard of that breeder tbh
Check them out on multiverse or NASC or wherever you order your beans from. I'm thinking of grabbing a pack to try out since @Mañ'O'Green gives them the stamp! And @Mañ'O'Green If I had social media I'd gladly reach out to the breeders, maybe @Fermented_Fruitz or @N/A-Greengo or someone with an established IG account reach out to some of these breeders that arent on here and don't ask em for seeds just bring em to the site get em to join! Use my referral code too while you're at it... :crying::crying: just kidding.

...What was that? Double referral points for bringing on vendors? Whaaaaat? :rofl:

Check them out on multiverse or NASC or wherever you order your beans from. I'm thinking of grabbing a pack to try out since @Mañ'O'Green gives them the stamp! And @Mañ'O'Green If I had social media I'd gladly reach out to the breeders, maybe @Fermented_Fruitz or @N/A-Greengo or someone with an established IG account reach out to some of these breeders that arent on here and don't ask em for seeds just bring em to the site get em to join! Use my referral code too while you're at it... :crying::crying: just kidding.

...What was that? Double referral points for bringing on vendors? Whaaaaat? :rofl:
Lmao I don’t have good luck with that as i was the one who got Roc to join! He just never stayed active on here!

Not many of them do unfortunately :sadcry::shrug:
Prob cuz they look at it as however many members are on here total they could have 100X that view a single post in an hour on IG so they focus efforts there! Luckily i do still have a single platinum gucci bean from testers i got when Roc was active on here!

Prob cuz they look at it as however many members are on here total they could have 100X that view a single post in an hour on IG so they focus efforts there! Luckily i do still have a single platinum gucci bean from testers i got when Roc was active on here!
I agree I think it has a lot to do with site traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back