Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really enjoying the new Jenga. Already missing some pieces though

Screenshot 2023-08-31 at 11.35.16 PM.png

Constant emotional trauma can trigger your HPA Axis to the point that your body poisons itself by releasing an excess of cortisol, but I'm not an MD. Several of your symptoms are also warning signs of a heart attack, so I'd get checked out pronto. If your emergency rooms are as slow as ours, a private urgent care facility could prevent a worst-case scenario.
My ER Nurse buddy just picked up some chocolate tonight and would not come in the house or even get out of his car because Covid cases have tripled in just a couple of days. He has been around so many cases He works in the ER where I spent 60 hours in the hallway on a gurney waiting for a room. He said the wait has doubled since I was there :yoinks: He is a frickin saint to be able to work in that environment. He uses my chocolate to unwind and deal with the stress.

I got a serious question about how im feeling rn.
I just got pretty pissed at my aunt stormed off immediately started feeling i guess nauseous.. sort of... and the left side of my face head and arm all feel really fuckin crazy rn. It's kinda hard to describe how shitty i feel all of a sudden Little trouble swallowing tried a shower feel a tiny bit better but not much. Its not the first time but its the most intense. It really doesn't feel like any kind of panic attack I've had. Only when im angry and very localized to the same spots especially the spots in my head. Should I be worried ? Is it just overtired.
Alright Pinky.
Anytime you have unilateral symptoms,, it's not to be taken lightly.
You don't need to dick around with calling the Doc. Just go do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back