Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I got a bit of feel good news today from my disabled veteran buddy in Dallas.
He sent me a text a little while ago about His in-law's kinfolk, Charlotte. I don't know the particulars about her health problems, but it was relayed to me that the doctors pulled her off all her pain medicine and some other medicine. She's never used cannabis in any form, but evidently they were a bit desperate for some sort of relief.
So for testing purposes, I gave them two bottles of the coconut oil, a mixture of the CBD/THC Girls I grew this last run that I recovered from the dry ice worked material. It's definitely some very stout medication!
I also gave them two bottles of solely THC in MCT oil. That stuff is extremely stout!!!!:dizzy:

Here's what he said, "Okay! You're all helped Charlotte tremendously! I'll give you specifics later when we're playing GTA. Charlotte and her husband are extremely pleased with the results!"

That makes it worthwhile!:headbang::headbang:

I got 5 days starting tomorrow and much needed. Think I worked 29 of 31 days in August. Gotta get the lawn scraped, scalped and seeded, tent cleaned up and sanitized and mushrooms planted

Three day weekend here have to work full day tomorrow but I have a 4 day weekend next weekend.. So only have to work 2 days next week :cooldance::woohoo1:

I don't know? But reading your stated problems I think you should see a doctor sooner rather than later!

The plan to fix the leak is to poke a hole in the floor and the wall, change the steel on both hot and cold lines down to below grade and use pex to attach the lines out from under the floor to the outside under the sidewalk so there is new pipe under all of the floor in the utility. Hopefully tomorrow if he does not get any out of control water calls but for sure Saturday morning if he cannot make it tomorrow.
Ya imma go tomorrow i gotta go to work tomorrow to get hours plus its payday and I might possibly have to shake down an senior citizen, went over twice cuz she said she was going to go get it and then went for nothing.

Sounds like a good plan to me bud. Tell em good luck down there:peek:

typo. Ted Bundy....so sue me
1693536014780.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back