Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning stoner family :friday: . I promised some good news and here it is. I hope AFN is ready for a new and improved Dabber . I should be getting my Hep C meds in the next week or 2 and my Doc said once I finish the 12 week. treatment and it works off to get a liver transplant. Will everyone please say a prayer for me please that Im can find a donor. Sorry but Im sick as hell at the moment and gonna have to lay down.

And just 'cause. . .

7a7e53b9-fa89-4214-8537-bb18e88db63d.jpeg

Good morning stoner family :friday: . I promised some good news and here it is. I hope AFN is ready for a new and improved Dabber . I should be getting my Hep C meds in the next week or 2 and my Doc said once I finish the 12 week. treatment and it works off to get a liver transplant. Will everyone please say a prayer for me please that Im can find a donor. Sorry but Im sick as hell at the moment and gonna have to lay down.
Love ya Brother,
Sending the good vibes and spirits of healing your way. I'll ask the wife to put something together for healing to make some potent energy for you too.
Peace,

My uncle got the shots a few years back n it got rid of the hep c for him. Best of luck n prayers sent ur way bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back