Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning y’all :toke:

Wishing you ALL have an amazing experience today, something that reminds you of the good this planet has to offer 💯🙏

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃 ‼️

😚💨💨💨💨💨💨

Happy Friday @Mossy

#HappyFriday @PinkyNotTheBrain
huggs.gif

Loved the moon pics

You could Almost Be There huh......?...... :pighug: ....and we Worry if they can catch our number plate in a speed trap ...........:crying:

Going to do a bunch of flood control maintenance today. They been building up cuz we keep getting called away to other jobs. I figure id pull them cuz it's pretty quiet. I open up the manhole hop in take it apart throw the rod in the sewer and leave. Don't even gotta ring the doorbell or let anyone know i was there

Going to do a bunch of flood control maintenance today. They been building up cuz we keep getting called away to other jobs. I figure id pull them cuz it's pretty quiet. I open up the manhole hop in take it apart throw the rod in the sewer and leave. Don't even gotta ring the doorbell or let anyone know i was there

It's just a Canon....point and press....... :photog: ....I'd like to see what @Talonxracer can do witt his boosted newer version....then I can whinge at hubby for new one for xmas.......:crying:

All you folks with the fancy cameras make me want to get one.. But not sure if I’d know how to operate one my phone camera is smarter then me as it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back