Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shyte, We sprung a leak. I had to go buy a sledge hammer cuz I could not find the one I believe I own. I have not swung one in many years and I am sure I will be hurting tomorrow. The story begins with Ms. MOG comes in the house and says the one year old hot water heater is leaking :yoinks: So I go out to check on it and it is not leaking but water is coming out between the wall and the breezeway (utility room) paneling. It had some sand with it so I knew it was coming from below ground level Fook! I punch a hole in the sidewalk and dig it out. It is the hot water supply line to the house from the garage Fook.

View attachment 1628079

View attachment 1628078

FOOK fook fook.

My plumber is not answering the phone? this is above my skill set. I think the Utility room will need to have the cement saw cut out to get to this for repair. I comes down inside the garage wall and then elbow bends over a couple of inches and then down along the garage footing. I do not know where it goes from here? The leak is right against that concrete footing. Fook! The good news is I was able to turn the hot water off at the heater and nothing is leaking! So at least we have cold water.

@PinkyNotTheBrain want a side job :rofl:

The breezeway was enclosed and turned into a utility room before we bought the house.

Ps. we are drinking bottled water as a precaution.
Run a new PEX pipe and abandon the old pipe. PEX is very flexible so you can probably run it in one piece with no elbows.

Good afternoon @Mossy :pass:

:bighug: Having a good day........?...

@PinkyNotTheBrain ......:chef:... you Like belly pork...........

IMG_7577.JPG
IMG_7579.JPG

Rub-a-dub-dub..........:chef:..on the oven now......sloooooooooooooooowww.......................

No @Lil Dab The reps are from being helpful, kind a good citizen. You are all of those things!

Don't kill them they are beneficial.
Thank you you have no idea what that means to me :bighug::vibe::love:
Don't kill them they are beneficial.
Yeah I about gave up trying to get rid of them just trying to control them.. They get outta control seems like thousands of them if I don’t do anything. You think they are fine even in large numbers?

Thank you you have no idea what that means to me :bighug::vibe::love:

Yeah I about gave up trying to get rid of them just trying to control them.. They get outta control seems like thousands of them if I don’t do anything. You think they are fine even in large numbers?
They look kinda like these. People pay money for them:

They look kinda like these. People pay money for them:

That sure looks like them Well shit I need to start up LilD’s mite supply company :doh: I have plenty to share and still have more then my share left:nono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am pretty sure I narrowed them down to coming from my EWC or one of my compost bins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back