Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks awesome. Whatcha got it seasoned up with?

Coat of mustard...to make everything stick....salt...white pepper.....touch of nutmeg....ginger and lemongrasse.......... :chef: ...nothing too spicy for your belly.....?

Coat of mustard...to make everything stick....salt...white pepper.....touch of nutmeg....ginger and lemongrasse.......... :chef: ...nothing too spicy for your belly.....?
Mmm that's a new one for me. Its always just a touch of nutmeg isnt it? That really really looks great.

I've actually been eating a significant amount of spicy, which I like a lot of anyway, i was expecting it to make things worse but it seems to agree with me. I truly feel better better not sticking to the stomach safe diet, and because I have been basically eating a salad in a blender most meals i havent been avoiding carbs and sugar as much. Feel a little stronger. I don't think it's the type of food i think its just anything solid causes pain, so I just been avoiding anything heavy, but idk how long I can keep this up, its just not enough food even with all the supplements, im gaining a little weight but my brain needs real food, i can't make sense of anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back