Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, rando pic time :joy: ...including of course, flowerz for @Mossy :biggrin: :watering: ppp

20230816_140212.jpg
20230828_170815.jpg
20230817_110456.jpg
20230830_110825.jpg
20230827_191319.jpg
20230816_192053.jpg
20230827_192135.jpg
20230830_184620.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All you Happy Thursday Live Stoners.

I got a hold of my plumber this morning, I have an appointment for today to at least formulate a plan. I did not sleep for shit last night as I thought of all the ways to repair the leak that have been suggested here (Thank you all) and many more ideas. By the time I rent a concrete saw and fumble fook around I can just have the plumber do it for the same money.

I am a lot more optimistic about a compression fitting since I got the cabinet removed and exposed the wall. I think the pipe that is leaking is the one with the red arrow or maybe the purple one. In any event it looks like it can be chiseled out of the stucco. to allow access to the rear of the pipe?

IMG_20230831_092122792_HDR.jpg

Kinda hard to tell but it looks like a lead supply. Cut a piece a few inch piece of lead. Bring it with you to the store. Get 2 Ford fittings and a roll of copper pipe. Youll attach the ford fittings on bothe ends and sweat the copper in between. 1.2.3 looks harder than it is, the hard part is the digging.
Steel pipe.
Thank you you have no idea what that means to me :bighug::vibe::love:

Yeah I about gave up trying to get rid of them just trying to control them.. They get outta control seems like thousands of them if I don’t do anything. You think they are fine even in large numbers?
They wont hurt a thing no matter how many and no they are not the spider mite predator.
Mmm that's a new one for me. Its always just a touch of nutmeg isnt it? That really really looks great.

I've actually been eating a significant amount of spicy, which I like a lot of anyway, i was expecting it to make things worse but it seems to agree with me. I truly feel better better not sticking to the stomach safe diet, and because I have been basically eating a salad in a blender most meals i havent been avoiding carbs and sugar as much. Feel a little stronger. I don't think it's the type of food i think its just anything solid causes pain, so I just been avoiding anything heavy, but idk how long I can keep this up, its just not enough food even with all the supplements, im gaining a little weight but my brain needs real food, i can't make sense of anything
Get some Ensure Meal Replacement Shakes. If you brain is foggy you may need some fats in your diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back