Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
20230830_184620.jpg

After the last puff I started thinking about my AFN journey....this is the first time I have worried I have too much on hand and don't have a grow started before the last one finished. Just got a call from the last one left, she needs 2 tomorrow. Still no new cancer patients to give to after the last one passed.....kinda weird being the one at funerals no one knows, but they were friends and I mourned them.
So, almost a full month that my tent is sitting empty, no lights or fans on, and I'm OK with it. The urge to play " Tokeman " gotta grow them all " has been quashed by a bumper crop of seeds from my 2nd foray into breeding and I've only managed to give 1/3 away. Found good people to chat with, argued with a few, made up. argued some more, been bumped for a time out, but welcomed back like nothing happened.
At this point I'm not sure when I'll grow another plant, I just know that I will because I want to. And I owe my personal success to the folks at AFN.

Last edited:
So...afternoon kittens, life is good today, clouds rolling in again, hoping for some rainy leftovers from Idalia, Aunt is St. Pete says it wasn't much so media playing the same game again. Hope your day been pleasant as hell like mine was. Went WD shopping with the wife this morning, wasn't fun and kinda painful by the time we got home, but the percky reward made it worth it. A couple cold ones and life is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back