Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puff puff pass! :pass:Het Fruits! Incoming!!!

Just stepped outside for a puff and to check the moon. We've got the hurricane clouds, so no go...bummer!

Anyone heard from @Bill.de.Cat? He lives pretty close to where the hurricane made landfall.
Dont worry i got ya! Moon is bright tonight :goauto::pass:
1000010440.jpg

1000010442.jpg

Oh no sir just laying off a little bit I don't want to be at the top of that list.. Don't take that the wrong way I do really appreciate all the rep points from everyone.. I don't care for the spot light though I just enjoying hanging out with all of you and having a laugh helping where I can but I still have a lot of learning to do my self. I feel people look at those number as "how good of a grower you are" which I know is not the case there are a lot better growers then me that should be at the top of the list. I love the rep but I really just enjoy making people laugh and having a good time :headbang::pass:

P.S. I don't know what all I should say but we might just see Frank again some day in the future.. I heard he got rid of everything and is relocating but sounds like eventually he will be growing again.. He needed do some stuff to care of him self and get his mind right which sounds like he is on the right track.. I keep in touch with him and will update when I know more.. He did want me to say hi to everyone for him :pass:
No @Lil Dab The reps are from being helpful, kind a good citizen. You are all of those things!
These little fuckers are getting on my last nerve too. I keep hitting them with spinosad and soap but they keep coming back. I am pretty sure they are a compost mite I have yet to see one turn red or any webs and they prefer the soil but always end up in my coco :wall::cuss: I just set this flora flex bubbler up Monday night and its covered :yoinks:

View attachment 1627996View attachment 1627997

View attachment 1627995
Don't kill them they are beneficial.

Well shyte, We sprung a leak. I had to go buy a sledge hammer cuz I could not find the one I believe I own. I have not swung one in many years and I am sure I will be hurting tomorrow. The story begins with Ms. MOG comes in the house and says the one year old hot water heater is leaking :yoinks: So I go out to check on it and it is not leaking but water is coming out between the wall and the breezeway (utility room) paneling. It had some sand with it so I knew it was coming from below ground level Fook! I punch a hole in the sidewalk and dig it out. It is the hot water supply line to the house from the garage Fook.

IMG_20230830_174514603.jpg

2023-08-30_20-40-48.jpg

FOOK fook fook.

My plumber is not answering the phone? this is above my skill set. I think the Utility room will need to have the cement saw cut out to get to this for repair. I comes down inside the garage wall and then elbow bends over a couple of inches and then down along the garage footing. I do not know where it goes from here? The leak is right against that concrete footing. Fook! The good news is I was able to turn the hot water off at the heater and nothing is leaking! So at least we have cold water.

@PinkyNotTheBrain want a side job :rofl:

The breezeway was enclosed and turned into a utility room before we bought the house.

Ps. we are drinking bottled water as a precaution.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back