Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
The moon is crazy bright tonight around here. Lights up everything
Oh shit I almost got so stoned I forgot about checking it! ;)

Prob should rephrase I ABSOLUTELY WAS SO STONED i had totally forgot that was tonight and that wasn’t likely to change without a reminder! :shrug::crying::lildab:

Uhhhh i may need to watch a YouTube video on how to operate this contraption cuz something tells me
1693451177558.gif

image.jpg

Didn’t have any run down into that lower tube and seems like it took forever to heat up! Used IR thermometer and was expecting it to say like 7500F and was barely 350! :shrug::rofl:

Uhhhh i may need to watch a YouTube video on how to operate this contraption cuz something tells me
View attachment 1628041

View attachment 1628038

Didn’t have any run down into that lower tube and seems like it took forever to heat up! Used IR thermometer and was expecting it to say like 7500F and was barely 350! :shrug::rofl:
Only gotta heat the very bottom "tray" And thats where you're dabs go. It'll run down the outside of the stem above if you rub it on it

Only gotta heat the very bottom "tray" And thats where you're dabs go. It'll run down the outside of the stem above if you rub it on it
Ok so i am supposed to drop the glob in before dropping the inner marble down into the mix? Or get it hot and drop it on the ball?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back