Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently my wife has never even heard of this show and I'm shocked. Loved this show as a kid

Nice! Step grandmother was a music professor at WVU in the 60's and early 70's and whenever we would visit, the show would be on at some point. She would ace that shit! Everyone tried to get her to go on the show, but she always declined. She was amazing at the "I can name that tune in one note".Would get it every time.

Is the show aired on some cable or streaming channel?

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 10.18.05 PM.png

Nice! Step grandmother was a music professor at WVU in the 60's and early 70's and whenever we would visit, the show would be on at some point. She would ace that shit! Everyone tried to get her to go on the show, but she always declined. She was amazing at the "I can name that tune in one note".Would get it every time.

Is the show aired on some cable or streaming channel?
Probably on some streaming thing. There's a new version on TV now that I've never seen. Bunch of the old stuff on YouTube. I remember thinking I was pretty good at it as a kid. But watching it again, I didn't get Lovely Rita in 1 note, even with a clue; so maybe not as good as I thought I was :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back