Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for a Rez refill figured I snap a few pics since the girls are looking good it’s getting pretty loud in here really citrusy of all kinds :gassy1::drool:

Day 67
IMG_6265.jpeg

IMG_6266.jpeg

Old Sage Seeds Strawberry Microverse

IMG_6267.jpeg

IMG_6272.jpeg

Night Owl Blue Sprayed Shoes Remix

IMG_6269.jpeg

IMG_6270.jpeg

Sour Bubbly she has a unique smell super strong

IMG_6268.jpeg

meowijuana seeds (from a store bought jar of "Meowijuana") took 2 weeks to pop, but got going pretty good with some left over top dress mix lol.. I know my kitty Cootie aka Miss Gwisby approves of the bud structure and high because shes ignoring me 10% less than usual :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :baked:
20230830_142355 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
meowijuana seeds (from a store bought jar of "Meowijuana") took 2 weeks to pop, but got going pretty good with some left over top dress mix lol.. I know my kitty Cootie aka Miss Gwisby approves of the bud structure and high because shes ignoring me 100% less than usual :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :baked:
View attachment 1628021
I hope u don’t reuse soil cuz u are gonna have catnip constantly sprouting new plants til u toss it! I have ones outside from a plant 3 years ago and keeps on sprouting new ones!

meowijuana seeds (from a store bought jar of "Meowijuana") took 2 weeks to pop, but got going pretty good with some left over top dress mix lol.. I know my kitty Cootie aka Miss Gwisby approves of the bud structure and high because shes ignoring me 100% less than usual :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :baked:
View attachment 1628021
My cat is a big fan of the meowijuana prerolls :kitty: :crying: Haven't found a seed on the floor yet though

Day 47 Night Owl Bubblegum Queen in beast mode she didn't leave much room for the other girls.. Day 28 Twenty20 Triks LF, X-factor LC, and the Mephisto Freebies Double Grape x Skywalker LR, Fugue State x Pink Panama RF

IMG_6273.jpeg
IMG_6274.jpeg

Day 47 Night Owl Bubblegum Queen in beast mode she didn't leave much room for the other girls.. Day 28 Twenty20 Triks LF, X-factor LC, and the Mephisto Freebies Double Grape x Skywalker LR, Fugue State x Pink Panama RF
shes huge what you feeding her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back