Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morfnoevight all you happy humpday Live Stoners!

hump-day-icegif-25.gif

They are starting to go after the illegal growers/sellers of cannabis in California. Now that they have forced most of the small legal grows out of business. The corporate growers want the money............... so they have set the government on the illegal growers and sellers of cannabis products. Their big cover story is that all of the "Candy" is being marketed to the children. Remember adults don't eat candy :paleo:

OMG our breakfast was good, Home made Crispy Potatoes O'Brian, Applewood smoked bacon, fried eggs and a Pluot with a fine Long Black Espresso!

IMG_20230830_091853572.jpg

@Lil Dab don't crash and burn like @Frankthetank and the rest of the missing. He had some great rep numbers then just :poof:.

I wish they understood we are just normal people like any other member. I miss them.

Anyhow you have earned this and it won't be long before I am in your rear view Mirror. :bow:

2023-08-30_14-00-52.jpg

:applause:

Their big cover story is that all of the "Candy" is being marketed to the children
That's how they trigger people these days. This is exactly what was done with E-cigs.

Here's a tip to manufacturers:

Never ever give your edible company a name that closely resembles the name of any national brand, and never label your product as closely resembling a specific well known candy product in flavour or appearance. And make damn sure every store rep selling those edibles knows that it is not kosher to do that either.

Just don't do it.

:pass:

@Lil Dab don't crash and burn like @Frankthetank and the rest of the missing. He had some great rep numbers then just :poof:.

I wish they understood we are just normal people like any other member. I miss them.

Anyhow you have earned this and it won't be long before I am in your rear view Mirror. :bow:

View attachment 1627969

:applause:

Oh no sir just laying off a little bit I don't want to be at the top of that list.. Don't take that the wrong way I do really appreciate all the rep points from everyone.. I don't care for the spot light though I just enjoying hanging out with all of you and having a laugh helping where I can but I still have a lot of learning to do my self. I feel people look at those number as "how good of a grower you are" which I know is not the case there are a lot better growers then me that should be at the top of the list. I love the rep but I really just enjoy making people laugh and having a good time :headbang::pass:

P.S. I don't know what all I should say but we might just see Frank again some day in the future.. I heard he got rid of everything and is relocating but sounds like eventually he will be growing again.. He needed do some stuff to care of him self and get his mind right which sounds like he is on the right track.. I keep in touch with him and will update when I know more.. He did want me to say hi to everyone for him :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back