Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shyte, We sprung a leak. I had to go buy a sledge hammer cuz I could not find the one I believe I own. I have not swung one in many years and I am sure I will be hurting tomorrow. The story begins with Ms. MOG comes in the house and says the one year old hot water heater is leaking :yoinks: So I go out to check on it and it is not leaking but water is coming out between the wall and the breezeway (utility room) paneling. It had some sand with it so I knew it was coming from below ground level Fook! I punch a hole in the sidewalk and dig it out. It is the hot water supply line to the house from the garage Fook.

View attachment 1628079

View attachment 1628078

FOOK fook fook.

My plumber is not answering the phone? this is above my skill set. I think the Utility room will need to have the cement saw cut out to get to this for repair. I comes down inside the garage wall and then elbow bends over a couple of inches and then down along the garage footing. I do not know where it goes from here? The leak is right against that concrete footing. Fook! The good news is I was able to turn the hot water off at the heater and nothing is leaking! So at least we have cold water.

@PinkyNotTheBrain want a side job :rofl:

The breezeway was enclosed and turned into a utility room before we bought the house.

Ps. we are drinking bottled water as a precaution.
Kinda hard to tell but it looks like a lead supply. Cut a piece a few inch piece of lead. Bring it with you to the store. Get 2 Ford fittings and a roll of copper pipe. Youll attach the ford fittings on bothe ends and sweat the copper in between. 1.2.3 looks harder than it is, the hard part is the digging.

Okay...:pass:.. XL #Smokebreak ...coz it's Thursday...and we Deserve it........:headbang:

Something to go with it...?......:pass:

Good afternoon @Mossy
IMG_20230831_062702366.jpg

Coffee and a bowl?

Morning y’all :coffee2:

Vaping a little Sour Stomper x Double Grape 😚💨💨💨💨some really good morning meds. Sweet grape with that sour gas 😋
And hanging with my boy Otis 🐈

IMG_8636.jpeg

Hope you all have an amazing day-afternoon-evening 👍

Peace ☮️ love 💕 and happiness 😃‼️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back