Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, need to get off my ass and reveiw the farmlite 240 and the Diffuse Aire 100 since the peeps that turned me on to them haven't done any....hint,hint before I steal your thunder.

:pighug: I Think everyone is behind.........:headbang:.......just the more we generate..the more stuff we get to Test...........

And............if any Expensive Kit comes in to Test.....................:eyebrows:..........

@N/A-Greengo is going to Walk it............coz he's done all his.............:yeah:....

:crying::crying::crying:

Goodmorning! :jointman:
1000010198.jpg

Yup...........they Will if you Complete a Review for them @WildBill ...........................................I've just checked your Profile.........cough...cough......

So would the other 3.........if you'd Reviewed them too.........................:yeah:......coz I don't See a single one on your Profile...............

:pighug:...and we are Desperate for Panel Reviews from Humans we can Trust..................:bravo:..........

.View attachment 1626757
OK! Thanks a lot! I wasn't quite sure how it would be accounted for. Looks like I got something to work on.

Just to make sure things are straight. What I'm talking about is points going toward being able to test other equipments at different levels.
Naturally, I would figure items sourced from this website would count toward those points . Would it also be true for items you personally purchased? Would those reviews count toward the points?

The reason this is coming up is that after the two grow n shows I'm participating in currently, will be my last for a while, at least two or three grows. I need to focus my efforts toward my medical grows and the medicine that I make with them............ get a little Dragon mixed in there.:eyebrows::pass:

I just wanna make sure that I am conforming to the standard, so I am still available for product testing.

I am going to direct some time and energy in reaching out to select companies and making some presentations. Put some of those marketing skills to use for a good cause. The majority of it will be touting the attributes of this website, that is mainly directed at the small personal grower, which is a growing market.
If they don't have the manpower or don't want to expend that much, then I can show them what I could do for them. Maybe if they see interest, they might make a move to make a presence here on the website. And everybody gets their back scratched!
If I get some reasonably firm bites, I'll shoot you a message on what information to relay to them.

I have a curiosity question for anyone that uses General Hydroponics PHdown.
I'm in the 3rd year of my 8 oz. bottle, and have noticed it take a lot more drops to lower my ph in a gallon jug. Seems this stuff gradually is losing its potency. Anyone experience the same issue?

I'm in the 3rd year of my 8 oz. bottle, and have noticed it take a lot more drops to lower my ph in a gallon jug. Seems this stuff gradually is losing its potency. Anyone experience the same issue?
Maybe your water source is harder? If you haven't changed water source than don't listen to me. I'm just spit Ballin.

Save some money next time and just stop at the auto parts store and get battery acid. Mix it 1 into 4 parts distilled water. Roughly the same strength as store bought PH Down, and the sulfur is good for your plants.

Maybe your water source is harder? If you haven't changed water source than don't listen to me. I'm just spit Ballin.
You have a legit question, and it was my first thought too. So I calibrated my ph meter, and found my tap water source is still around 7.5 as usual.
My first year it took 2 drops to lower my ph to around 6.2, then the 2nd year it was taking 3 drops, now this year its taking 5 drops.

I had a craving for Crispy Mac-N-Cheese, Cook some pasta in chicken stock, shred up a bunch of cheese, Put the cheese in a good no stick skillet, place over medium heat spread the cooked drained pasta over the cheese and press into the melting cheese, cook until lightly browned, flip out of the pan (tricky, do over a clean surface in case you lose it) Enjoy!

View attachment 1626685View attachment 1626683View attachment 1626684View attachment 1626686
Now you know you just gave everybody your damn cravin'!!!!!!!!!:grrr2::funny::funny::funny:

Save some money next time and just stop at the auto parts store and get battery acid. Mix it 1 into 4 parts distilled water. Roughly the same strength as store bought PH Down, and the sulfur is good for your plants.
I'll try to remember the tip, I still have 60% of a bottle, so I am good for another 4-5 years lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back