Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for reps @blue, @Bill.de.Cat, @Mañ'O'Green. Happy Friday to all. Anybody know why there were major fireworks in Canada last night? I'm on the U.S. side of the river, but the pyrotechnic display in Fort Erie, Ontario, filled up half our sky.

Dr visit and shopping all done, just gotta mow the front and thats all I HAVE to do today besides cook. Will still check my babies out, care for em and then decide if I'm going to the plant sale tomorrow.

Well Done...... :bighug: ...how did it go....?

Hubby is out....and he's bringing take away back.......so I don't even have to cook.

I've just been potting up LemonGrasse from the garden......the clumps were dying off...so I rescued the green ones......and I'm sticking them into used pots for over winter.

IMG_7505.JPG

IMG_7507.JPG

IMG_7509.JPG

1692977924579.png

Almost impossible to get in Spain...... :headbang: ...I Think I should fill the garden and start flogging it............:biggrin:.....

It grows from 1 piece to a clump in a few months...........the Brits love it for Thai curries...........:chef:.....

:pass:@Mossy and my other AFN friends and everyone ! I am so sorry for being gone for so long, I am back and shall be thinking of spring grow, will be rusty as i havent grown for awhile. This spring and summer could be a dry one so again all the green will be in the girls. I have to find some photos to share, of grows for SeedStocks, and Fastbuds, and will tag Tina and Mark when i find them. I have some left so will add a few autos to the new grow

In the 2 years, omg i went back to facebook after 10 years, i am back for good... :yay1:

smokey! :jump: welcome home m8! :pighug: ppp

View attachment 1626755

You know why my purse is this big @Badfinger ........?.....coz if I have a proper one hubby says can you pust put my wallet in...my phone in...the car keys in...the kichen sink.....

and I'd end up with a 50lb purse........:crying:
I absolutely resemble that remark. Whenever I cannot find my wallet, its in her purse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back