Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a MC303 ... Was a lot of fun, but not much internal memory for songs and the step programming was a bit of a faff ^_^

rave-ultra.gif
I don't know how to use one.......I just thought I would get it and be amazing straight away..... :funny:

Dr visit and shopping all done, just gotta mow the front and thats all I HAVE to do today besides cook. Will still check my babies out, care for em and then decide if I'm going to the plant sale tomorrow.

Do lights won, along with the required documented grow, count toward product testing?

Yup...........they Will if you Complete a Review for them @WildBill ...........................................I've just checked your Profile.........cough...cough......
I have been lucky enough to win two lights, both from Mars Hydro(SP6500 and TS1000), and was chosen to test another, the HLG Diablo 650.

So would the other 3.........if you'd Reviewed them too.........................:yeah:......coz I don't See a single one on your Profile...............

:pighug:...and we are Desperate for Panel Reviews from Humans we can Trust..................:bravo:..........

1692976055821.png

Yup...........they Will if you Complete a Review for them @WildBill ...........................................I've just checked your Profile.........cough...cough......

So would the other 3.........if you'd Reviewed them too.........................:yeah:......coz I don't See a single one on your Profile...............

:pighug:...and we are Desperate for Panel Reviews from Humans we can Trust..................:bravo:..........

.View attachment 1626757
Yeah, need to get off my ass and reveiw the farmlite 240 and the Diffuse Aire 100 since the peeps that turned me on to them haven't done any....hint,hint before I steal your thunder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back