Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one reminds me of my 5ft wife and her 50lb purse. When ever we're in a department store and she asks me to hold that purse, it feels like my arms going to get torn from its socket.

FB_IMG_1692969655595.jpg

Oooh....Well Done @WildBill ........:bravo::bravo::bravo:...you Sound like you are having a Proper Friday...........:pass:......
Well not yet. I'm stone ass sober and have been up for over 4 hours with it being 8:15 AM currently.
I had some things to do on a new laptop. I had one last thing to do with it today, but it entails editing the registry. It's a little involved and my brain is just not in a mood for that. I had to permanently disable Windows defender, so I can use my Norton Software without them fighting each other.
I'm about to restore my cannibaloid levels, Finally eat breakfast (Sausage and eggs) and start the work in the grow room that needs to get done today.

I've got a cultivators question for you or any of the other mods. I have been lucky enough to win two lights, both from Mars Hydro(SP6500 and TS1000), and was chosen to test another, the HLG Diablo 650. I finished the obligatory Grow with the first Mars light and also the two grows with the Diablo 650. The grow for the New Mars light I won a month or so ago(TS1000) will be starting this weekend.

Do lights won, along with the required documented grow, count toward product testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back