Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
and @CannabisMingus always drops us some Miles Davis for the weekend.........:pass:...
Happy Friday AFN! Here's your Friday Miles:

Afternoon everyone. Hope everyone is good. Puffing on a volcano hybrid bag as I type.

Popped 3 x Zoap into water last night. Today i'll be getting the root riots ready for transplant and cleaning out the old fabric pots.

Qb

First time I brought my kids mom over to my house my dog grabbed her panties took off downstairs and started throwing em around the living room in front of my grama. Never seen someone with skin that dark turn that bright red as my ex was walkin out sayn goodbye that day :pass: :crying:

:crying: :crying: :crying: Classic...:d5:

Thanks @Mossy - have a great weekend. BTW - guess who played bass on that record? Charles Mingus! :eyebrows:

:pighug: Oh...I Got that one by Default.............:bighug:....I was Trying for Time after Time.....but it wouldn't let it Play for my country...I Tried a few.......but they were all blocked......:biggrin:

First time I brought my kids mom over to my house my dog grabbed her panties took off downstairs and started throwing em around the living room in front of my grama. Never seen someone with skin that dark turn that bright red as my ex was walkin out sayn goodbye that day :pass: :crying:
The real question is how did the dog get ahold of her Panties?:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back