Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon n Happy Friday @Mossy :bighug:

catandmouse.gif
#HappyFriday @PinkyNotTheBrain #SharingOne ... :bighug:

Sharing a Bowl...... :crying: ..

I heard that on the grapevine he'd smothered the inside of his pocket with damp gravy granuals ..... go figure :shrug:

:gary:

:crying: I Was Wondering if he was Wearing them at the time.............:crying:

The Princess has a weakness for hubbys underwear......:crying:...better her than me....

But...if she can grab a pair...she runs round the yard Delighted...throwing them up in the air and catching them.............:crying:

Morning kittens.....2nd cup and the pills are down. Getting ready to take wife to cardiologist. Hope a great day is in store for all.

:crying: I Was Wondering if he was Wearing them at the time.............:crying:

The Princess has a weakness for hubbys underwear......:crying:...better her than me....

But...if she can grab a pair...she runs round the yard Delighted...throwing them up in the air and catching them.............:crying:
First time I brought my kids mom over to my house my dog grabbed her panties took off downstairs and started throwing em around the living room in front of my grama. Never seen someone with skin that dark turn that bright red as my ex was walkin out sayn goodbye that day :pass: :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back