Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange season here... 6 weeks of rain storms early on...and rank humidity July/August.....as you'd expect with all the extra watter.......but ...the night temps are starting to drop.....and sunrise is later....so I Think it is ready to pass over to you..........in a few weeks....... :biggrin:
:yay:Rain would be welcomed here atm the kangaroos are loving the grass where its still green, they were not around when the girls where here, so i am a bit worried they might nibble them:vibe:, as they nibble the camelia, and other plants, Thanks Mossy if can pass the wet here, and talk about crazy - South America 38c in winter, that is a worry, totally loco:yoinks:

Rain would be welcomed here atm the kangaroos are loving the grass where its still green, they were not around when the girls where here, so i am a bit worried they might nibble them:vibe:, as they nibble the camelia, and other plants,

Oooh...I'd be worried too........compared to leathery Camelias ...cannabis is going to be like an Iceberg Lettuce to them...soft........:headbang:

You still the #1 Reviewer on site................:bravo:.....By Miles.........huh @CannabisMingus......:eyebrows:.......?

It's just little ole me @Mossy......No alternate versions that I'm aware of..I can promise you that my friend.
:bighug:
walk-walking.gif

I've got a slew of new reviews that I intend to post in the days ahead as well....

:d5:

Oooh...I'd be worried too........compared to leathery Camelias ...cannabis is going to be like an Iceberg Lettuce to them...soft........:headbang:
:rofl: last grow, this bird kept coming back trying to make a nest in Super Lemon Haze Clone lol, i know worried the Kangroos will be too tempted by the lime green, girls will be put to bed sooner the roos like it late afternoon on dusk

Nite Mossy and Everyone, have a wonderful day or evening

It's just little ole me @Mossy......No alternate versions that I'm aware of..I can promise you that my friend.

:pass: That one was Intentional...........:biggrin:.....you are Site Leader by Miles...

and @CannabisMingus always drops us some Miles Davis for the weekend.........:pass:...

Honest.......:crying:

:rofl: last grow, this bird kept coming back trying to make a nest in Super Lemon Haze Clone lol, i know worried the Kangroos will be too tempted by the lime green, girls will be put to bed sooner the roos like it late afternoon on dusk

Nite Mossy and Everyone, have a wonderful day or evening

#SleepTight @smokeyfromau :bighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back