Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a letter from the Gorilla team @Fermented_Fruitz ..They are sending off a replacement middle, and bottom section for my tent...That's what I call backing a product with a proper warranty!

:headbang:

Me Too @N/A-Greengo :d5:...get that stuck in a Review for them.........:bravo:

You only know how Good a company are when you Hit Problems........:headbang:....and...up to now they Sound Great.......:pass:

:pass:@Mossy and my other AFN friends and everyone ! I am so sorry for being gone for so long, I am back and shall be thinking of spring grow, will be rusty as i havent grown for awhile. This spring and summer could be a dry one so again all the green will be in the girls. I have to find some photos to share, of grows for SeedStocks, and Fastbuds, and will tag Tina and Mark when i find them. I have some left so will add a few autos to the new grow

In the 2 years, omg i went back to facebook after 10 years, i am back for good... :yay1:

Dryer warmer winter here, the camelias some are still budding

Strange season here... 6 weeks of rain storms early on...and rank humidity July/August.....as you'd expect with all the extra watter.......but ...the night temps are starting to drop.....and sunrise is later....so I Think it is ready to pass over to you..........in a few weeks....... :biggrin:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back