Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so jealous of those that get to grow outside! Those two girls gave me a flashback to win I was a kid and found some wild cannabis alongside the river of the old lady we had our dear lease with.
That bottom land around that river sure could grow some beautiful plants. I would absolutely die if I could grow in a place like that. Although with my luck, I'd get a flood right at harvest time,!:face::haha:

Man, I just knew you were gonna post that song!:headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:
Brings a tear to your eye don't it? Hits home!

Edit............... I did post that song a few days ago!
Man that is a goooood song dude, got some feelin' in the way that boy sings and plucks....

I really want a Roland MC 101.....anyone got one they don't want?
I've got a MC303 ... Was a lot of fun, but not much internal memory for songs and the step programming was a bit of a faff ^_^

rave-ultra.gif

Happy Friday @Mossy @blue , Thank you for the reps. If the rain would clear off I am ready for the weekend. The garden could use some attention.

Man that is a goooood song dude, got some feelin' in the way that boy sings and plucks....
Within the week he released that he had an offer of over $8 million to sign.

He turned it down! He's got some more good stuff out too! This one was so damn hard Hitting!

Edit............. I think he turned the offer down because of who it was from.

This one reminds me of my 5ft wife and her 50lb purse. When ever we're in a department store and she asks me to hold that purse, it feels like my arms going to get torn from its socket.

View attachment 1626748

IMG_3096.JPG

You know why my purse is this big @Badfinger ........?.....coz if I have a proper one hubby says can you pust put my wallet in...my phone in...the car keys in...the kichen sink.....

and I'd end up with a 50lb purse........:crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back