Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Jul-Sep '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk how long i can work today, im already makin stupid tired mistakes , sleep walkin into rooms for no reason
50Ii.gif
KeOdN7.gif

Hubby got into a pretty serious wreck last night, his car is totaled. He's mostly ok, pretty banged up but he got really lucky. Triggered tf out of my PTSD though so I haven't been able to sleep through the heart racing even with smoking. Waiting on him to be ready so we can head to the tow lot in a few, we have to pull the dash cam and get all his stuff out before insurance comes and picks if up. Friendly reminder to always wear your seat belt, he would likely not be here if he hadn't been strapped in.
Good to hear he's ok. I've been an avid seat belt user all my life. Saved me when I got T-boned in my new 79 Turbo Mistang, a lady knocked me into an 18 wheeler and at the track when I snapped an axle and it drove me into the wall.............bounced off it and smacked the other side.
Loved that little car! I only had an 8pt cage, so the front got totally crushed on both damn sides. My head banged the padded bar so hard, it dented and cracked my helmet.
I got a concussion each time, but walked away. ............did have about a 10hr memory loss with the T-bone.
I always blamed the T-bone concussion on me marrying the first ol' lady!:biggrin::funny::funny::funny::funny:

I don't Know if it comes with having Kids @Suki .....:pass:....you know you have to keep a Calm Head until you get Help...then you can crack up......:headbang:
It comes from a strong mindset that failure is not an option.
The emotional realization later ain't crap to me, but the damn coming down from all the adrenaline can hit pretty hard.
The first time at sea and first UNREP, underway replenishment, resulted in a first time mainspace fire. Fresh from bootcamp and fire fighting school, my wog ass was placed as #1 nozzleman. That's the first guy going into the fire.:face:I was skurred 💩-less! Just relied on the training and just got the job done. After we secured from general quarters, the shakes hit hard AF! Kinda scary the first time that hits ya. As I was taking off my gear, my legs started shaking, my heart started palpitating a bit, then my head started to swim and I broke out in a cold sweat. The longer and more intense the stress, the harder the crash was. At least I knew it would eventually come and how to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back